a3 Workplace Solutions is seeking Project Advisors, including a Senior Project Advisor, who will manage multiple, complex tenant improvement projects for Bay Area tech and life science clients. Exciting opportunities to be part of premier workplace solutions firm serving leading organizations.
The position requires
• Excellent customer-facing skills along with an ability to calmly instill confidence and trust with clients while managing the moving parts of workplace tenant improvement
• Ability to take the lead on development of overall project budget, schedule, and assembly of team consultants
• RFP response analysis/presentation and recommendation to clients
• Understanding of the design and construction process, IT/AV/Security systems, and furniture
• A knowledge/network of and within the Bay Area architecture and construction communities
• Detailed understanding of the architectural design process
• Exposure to space programming, planning and allocation, design, construction, and activation of projects
• Track record of completion of projects within budget, on schedule, and meeting all program objectives and appropriate governmental regulations
The position entails
• Serving as liaison between the client/users and all other project participants, including consultants, contractors, partners, client departments, and outside jurisdictional agencies
• Planning, scheduling, assigning, and overseeing the work of project participants
• Coordinating with architecture/engineering firms in developing design criteria and preparing layout and detail drawings
• Reviewing and estimating design costs, including equipment, installation, labor, materials, preparation, and other related costs
• Inspecting construction and installation progress for conformance to established drawings, specifications, and schedules
• Education: Bachelor’s degree in a work-related discipline/field from an accredited college or university, or equivalent work experience.
• Experience: 7-plus years or 15-plus years (senior position) of responsibility for complex and detailed projects.
Knowledge, skills, and abilities
• Ability to budget, make financial projections, and write reports
• Ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with widely diverse groups, including individuals at all levels both within and outside the organization and gain their cooperation
• Ability to prioritize work by making informed judgments and to develop solutions for complex problems
• Proficient in Excel and Word
• Knowledge of PowerPoint
• Knowledge of CAD system preferred
• Bay Area residency
Please send cover letter and resume to Robin Weckesser, President/CEO, a3 Workplace Strategies, email@example.com.